Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Have Power


The electrical wiring was by far my biggest worry on this project. There was no way I was going to try and figure it out on my own because electricity is very dangerous and I wasn't about to take any chances on getting hurt or starting a fire. My dad has done some electrical work in the past so I asked him to help me. Once he showed me how to run the first circuit, it was surprisingly easy to run the rest of them. I decided to go with a 15 amp service instead of a 30 amp. The 30 amp would have been almost triple the price. My only limitation with the 15 amp is that I will have to turn the air conditioner off in order to run the microwave.

1 comment:

  1. This is SO incredibly awesome. I'm in the planning stages of a similar project (only mine needs to sleep two and fit 4 large and 2 small dogs :P)and all the grooming crap they require (we do obedience, conf, and dabble in agility) and this one is SUCH an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete